Tuesday, October 11, 2005

One Fine Day!!!


There is my Bengali colleague who believes the solution to problem of every man’s life is marriage i.e. the end of all problems. In fact when I started writing blog he thought I was a troubled creature with all sorts of problem in my life. So he was the first one to comment and what a comment it was “Get married Dude”. Wow I was petrified for a moment. I don’t know made him write or what he thinks exactly about marriage but my guess is that he believes that there is no man’s individual life after marriage, so no life, no problem in life. You know what I would like to write my roommate opinion about the marriage after few months when he will be the “man with experience” my friends. Well whatever be the case this Bengali friend is surely is rocking these days... I was wondering if anyone of you know how to loose weight jus by eating and more eating. And that’s all. Well then take my free expertise from this Bengali friend.
Talking about loosing weight there are people in my gym who will do few crunch or few sit ups for some meager 10 seconds or so and then they inspect rather admire their figure for minutes from all the angles feeling them everywhere. And this goes on and on after every set of exercise well surely they are one the right track for loosing weight I guess. And today morning I saw four ladies running on treadmill (common guys at least they were trying to run ok) and they were all wearing same pink track. The whole scene went inside my head like PINK, PINK, PINK echoing. Well for a moment my trains of thought ran and two things flashed in my mind. First was surely these ladies shopped together and bought this pink track on some super sale like buy one get one free. And second thought was who the hell associated pink with girls in the name of womankind or in the name of history. I mean the only man who I know wore pink color dress was ROSS GELLAR from friends. Why it’s a taboo in men’s world. Why it such a dare for a guy to wear pink t-shirt? Well while I was trying to reason out myself with all the logical deduction my instructor came and asked to continue my workout distracting me totally. Well I turned around I surely saw one person admiring himself in the mirror and feeling himself all over. I was smiling to glory but then it was time to remember my friends comment about me few days back and pump few more irons.

No comments: